CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 1, 2011

One Thing Starts Today

OK - so I totally flaked out on the "One Thing" concept over Thanksgiving. I figured I'd wait till the first of the month to get inspired.

Today's one thing isn't anything exciting at all. it's actually reactive a bit more than proactive. I ended up getting rejected for something I really wanted today. My one thing was to not sulk (too much), and get out of the office for a walk in the snow and wind. It was slightly refreshing. I have a feeling the part about not letting myself get down about my situation will be a recurring theme, until the right thing comes along.

Tonight, I'll actually sign up for an etsy seller account for Sock Monkey Creations and perhaps knit a scarf for the store!

Also, I posted this late because I didn't get online last night, and Blogger doesn't offer scheduled postings, as far as I know.

0 comments: