CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, December 2, 2011

One Little Work Thing

Artist's illustration of a drawer box
Image via Wikipedia
Today's one thing was to tackle my desk at work. I've been doing it bit by bit for the last two weeks or so, but I have a top left drawer that was stacked with about seven random files of STUFF.

I processed some donations from this week (good thing), sent some paperwork that my national office has been clamoring for (another good thing) and got rid of a lot excess paperwork. Gotta love the shredder.

Now to tackle some MarComm stuff like sponsorship and restaurant recruitment packages. The tasks were good to handle, but now it's back to strategy!

Tonight, I go back to that etsy thing - again. I will get a store set up!
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: